A full-service salon, Fame Salon and Spa provides luxurious yet affordable manicures that nourish and strengthen nails naturally. Enhance your look with state-of-the art nail technology and a variety of services that include
Your nails are expertly cleaned, shaped and trimmed by qualified Fame Salon and Spa manicurists who also treat clients to a soothing hand massage followed by a perfect and professional polish application and finishing treatment.
Are your hands dry from too much hard work? Fame Salon and Spa Paraffin manicures provide instant moisture to overworked hands leaving skin smooth and supple and nails that are perfectly polished for an elegant look.
A favorite of our clients, porcelain applications create long lasting French tips that resist chipping
Artificial nails that look natural, the nail experts at Fame Salon and Spa create customized solar nails that are similar to acrylic nails but more resistant to everyday wear and tear.
Treat Yourself to a Superb and Polished Look
Well-manicured nails are always the perfect finishing touch to any look, casual or formal. Customized according to your taste and lifestyle, Fame Salon and Spa manicurists always use safe and long lasting polishes that are free of unnecessary chemicals and toxins. Our certified staff thoroughly sterilizes each piece of equipment following each client visit and is committed to your complete satisfaction, comfort and safety. Pamper yourself without going beyond your budget. Contact our salon for more information or call us to book an appointment.
Manicure and Hand Care Tips
- Whiten your nail easily after removing dark nail polish with a solution of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Soak for a few minutes, dry off and voila! Stains are gone.
- Treat yellowed nails to a soak in the juice of a whole lemon. Use a cotton ball to rub each nail thoroughly. Let sit for 10 minutes and rinse. Repeat as needed.
- Avoid cutting cuticles. Soften and moisturize instead. Learn more about cuticle care products from Fame Salon and Spa nail experts.
- Erase nail polish mistakes by dipping a small clean brush into nail polish remover to carefully remove polish that overlapped onto your skin. (A thin art paintbrush works well)
- To avoid mistakes, apply a petroleum jelly like Vaseline to your cuticles to prevent polish from oozing onto the skin around your nails.
- Apply several thin coats of polish as opposed to a single thick layer.
- Lengthen the life of your favorite polish by using nail polish thinner to give thick polish a boost.
For more nail care tips, consult with our nail care expert at Fame Salon and Spa!